1. All participants must register in the management system.
2. Participants form teams inside the management system. Each team much consist no more than five members.
3. Each team needs to appoint a leader. Team title should contain no more than 15 characters.
4. Each participant can join only one single team. Registering more than one account to join more than one team will lead to disqualification of all teams involved.
5. Teams are allowed to combine before the release of test set but not to split further. The combined team must consist no more than ten members.
6. Participants are allowed to use open-source codes or tools but not any code or tool that have not been publicly released or authorized.
7. Teams can submit their prediction results anytime during the completion but no more than two times a day.
8. The competition organizers reserve the right to update the competition timeline if they deem it necessary.
Important note: Participants who have trouble receiving notification mails from the competition organizer are strongly recommended to check their “spam” folders.
Ucar Artificial Intelligence Cup
￥100,000 (about $15,083)